A small update on what’s been going on during this otherwise quiet month of November! I finished the ax bracket project I started in the last update, got a new flea market find, changed out my pinup artwork on the Jeep, took a look at my fender that needs some welding, and more!
Ax Staining, Axles, Alternator, Fuel Lines, and more
This week started slow, but lots of projects piled up! Starting off with trying to get my ax to stain darker, getting shock brackets and a torque reaction spring to restore, removing bearings and racers from the rear axle, new axle drums, and what started as making the fan belt tighter that turned into a huge multi-day project!
Electronic work, axle work, and canvas dying!
This week progress slowed a bit down on the Jeep, but still a lot of work done. I worked on replacing the dimmer switch, fixing the ammeter gauge, more wartime axle work, and dying my super faded canvas water bucket back to OD Green!
Lots and lots of work!
This past week has been day and night working on the Jeep. Any time not eating food or working has been spent working! So much to do, so little time… but some great progress! It’s been a lot of work for sure. The Grill is finished, and lots more parts are painted. I’ve also started to amass all the various bolts/screws/nuts/washers/etc I need for mounting everything on the Jeep.