It’s been nearly two months’ worth of weekend work, but the whole ordeal with replacing the repro fender with the repaired original GPW fender is complete, including having to deal with a total realignment of the body tub! This update includes a recent update on the Jeep restoration as a whole, and getting an original push/pull switch tag!
A small update on what’s been going on during this otherwise quiet month of November! I finished the ax bracket project I started in the last update, got a new flea market find, changed out my pinup artwork on the Jeep, took a look at my fender that needs some welding, and more!
‘Nose Art’ for the Jeep and a look at the Rear Shocks!
Call this week the calm before the storm… this week was a bit slow but important! I finally got down to naming the Jeep and adding some ‘nose art’ to the windshield! It’s taken quite some time to do! Plus, in prep for what will be the start of rebuilding the GPW axles starting (hopefully) next week, I took a look at the rear shocks to see what they are!