It’s been nearly two months’ worth of weekend work, but the whole ordeal with replacing the repro fender with the repaired original GPW fender is complete, including having to deal with a total realignment of the body tub! This update includes a recent update on the Jeep restoration as a whole, and getting an original push/pull switch tag!
Now that the holidays have passed, I have been able to get a start on my next big project which is repairing the original passenger fender! This is part one of what will be several parts during the repair and install. I also found some new history on my Jeep! Plus I started a new side project!
This past week has seen a lot of work, and I’m finally reaching the HALFWAY point of this restoration with the (finally) painting of the frame! There’s a lot of extra work including electrical checks, final engine painting, and the return of major parts from sandblasting!