This week’s update is full of some great goodies. First, I continue work on a friend’s post-war air cleaner restoration for his Jeep. Then I get to work getting the fuel gauge to read the right fuel level. I stumbled across a nice flea market find (early Fire Extinguisher for Jeeps), and a look at some projects/events in the works for the Jeep!
A small update on what’s been going on during this otherwise quiet month of November! I finished the ax bracket project I started in the last update, got a new flea market find, changed out my pinup artwork on the Jeep, took a look at my fender that needs some welding, and more!
‘Nose Art’ for the Jeep and a look at the Rear Shocks!
Call this week the calm before the storm… this week was a bit slow but important! I finally got down to naming the Jeep and adding some ‘nose art’ to the windshield! It’s taken quite some time to do! Plus, in prep for what will be the start of rebuilding the GPW axles starting (hopefully) next week, I took a look at the rear shocks to see what they are!